Catapulted by the growth factors like increase in acceptance of capsules over other drug delivery forms, advancement in capsule delivery technology, rapid acceptance and expansion of Nutraceuticals, the global empty capsules market, by 2025, is expected to touch $3,707.5 million mark. It will be an increase of 9.1% of CAGR in respect to 2018.
The gelatin capsule segment dominates the global market and this dominance is projected tocontinue for the years to come on the strength of its advantageous properties like biocompatibility, thermo-reversibility and viscoelasticity.
As far as the Asia-Pacific market is concerned, India is likely to leverage the exponential growth in this sector for the primary factors like rising of the elderly population, evolving healthcare delivery system and significant population base, competitive technology and innovative approach. As a result, the number of Indian empty capsule manufacturers in exploring global opportunities is projected to rise considerably as well. As far as the current scenario, India holds the number three position as the producer of empty capsule globally.
TYPES OF CAPSULES
SOME OF THE KEY UNIQUE FEATURES
- The State of the Art facility is based on Pharma Concept with a built up area of 1,00,000 Sq.Ft.
- Facility complies with all the required guidelines like c- GMP, WHO-GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14000.
- All production lines are independent of other lines and duly segregated. (SMSR)
- Complete unidirectional pattern is observed for all the materials.
- Capsules are DMF filed
- All printing options (linear, circular, spiral, oriented, Non-oriented etc.)
- Different Sizes (0,2)
- Product having 5-year shelf life
- Ethylene oxide free product
- BSE & TSE Free
- Manufactured with pharmaceutical DMF & EDQM certified gelatin